Sunday, June 5, 2011

Deja vu, deja vu!

Well well, i hope you are all doin good out there! How am i doing you ask? I am doin fine, thx. I just came back from a very creative day on the beach. Nike and i went there to spot some locations to do some photo shooting and some filming. The sun was shining, the water was warm and the music was energetic!

So how does any of this have to do with deja vu you might ask. Just hold on, i'll tell you in a second. We all had a deja vu in our lifes already, some more some less, but i seriously have them every other day since i am here on Samui, but this one tops them all soo far. I don't even want to go into the details how this all got together, from me coming to Samui, meeting Michael, telling me to buy a camera, starting to take pictures, meeting Marcel, meeting Nike, going to this beach together to spot and take some pictures and i can't even grasp the bigger picture off all the stuff that happened before that, that adds up all to this one point.


So, we are on this beach that Marcel and Nike like to go to have a little drink, you have maybe 5 people passing you in hours. After shooting some pictures and shooting some video i was trying to get a nice view and saw this tree that offered some opportunities to get good angles. I walked up to it but i didn't really like the angle i had, so i walked around it and said. "This is the perfect view." When i walked closer to one of the trees branches there it was, my freakin name carved into the tree. Manuel. I was freaking out for a moment cause i couldn't believe it.






It just shows me once again that i am on the right path and i am lucky enough to receive a message every now and then to encourage me to go on.

I hope you guys have those moments too and then and i guess you freak out like me aswell!

See you soon!

Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment