Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures of the day!




My second day of testing my new dslr camera, the Canon 600d. I am still not fit enough to go back to training properly yet, so i use my time to get some good shots in the training sessions to get used to the camera.

In this picture Padang is holding the pads for Monty in a private lesson.









 
As you can see Padang is not going easy on Monty and hits to the body, while the opponent is down are a daily routine to get him prepared for his next fight.






Padang and Monty having a little break before going back to business.





The respect for the trainers is very important in Muay Thai, cause without your trainers there would be no knowledge, so be humble and absorb everything like a sponge.






After a hard training everything is back to normal, no hard feelings!









I hope you enjoyed todays pictures! Lights Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment